Thursday, July 30, 2015

A Look Back

How can it be that there is only one more full week before school begins? 
I just don't understand.
 
July 29, 2014
 
This place will always remain home to me...it just is.
It matters not that I have not actually lived there in 45 years.
 Yikes...THAT makes me sound old!
July 30, 2013
These are truly words in which to live our lives by.
 
July 31, 2012
I haven't made this in awhile.  It is super yummy, easy and good for you.
 
July 31, 2011
Gasp! 
The "college in four years" is HERE...in two weeks. 
Oh my.
 
 
July 30, 2010
One of the ports on our first Disney Cruise was Tunisia.
This was mere months before the Arab Spring.
  Was it our favorite spot?
No.
Was it someplace we would want to visit again?
Probably not.
But is was filled with history of part of the world that won't experience peace for a long time.
 I am very grateful that we were able to visit part of the country that played such a pivotal part in the world.  Our kidnick's kids will learn about this time in their history books. 
 I wonder what will be said.
Besides...where else can you go and watch as your husband gets kicked in the ankle by the camel that is carrying your daughters?
Ouch.


Boy, I did not post often in the beginning of this here blog. 
The closest to this date in 2009 history was
August 24, 2009
SPF and I spent the afternoon with my sister a few days ago and I tell you that I still love their house as much as I did when we helped them move in.
They have made it a beautiful and welcoming home.
And I want their floors.
Although with the dust factor in the country, I think these will be the right color for us.
 Not that we are in the market for new flooring yet.
Just sayin'...love these.
The bathroom would be nice too.
Happy Thursday, y'all!

No comments: