Thursday, July 16, 2015

A Look Back

My house is a disaster.
 The grass is crunchy and brown...which we are being told, is the new green.
Summer vacation is more than halfway over.
 I'm enjoying a break to look back...I hope you will too.

July 17, 2009
 Rememories is what SPP use to call "memories". 
It actually makes sense...remembering + memories= Rememories.
I do wish I remembered what was happening 6 years ago...and this post didn't help much. 

July 17, 2010
This trip...oh, this trip.
 Malta was just one of the memories made


July 17, 2011
Living in California has pros and cons...recently, I have been feeling the cons much more so.
 In reality, I am so fortunate to live in a place that access to fruits and veggies is so readily available.

July 16, 2012
While I have slacked in the healthy eating area in the past year, I can not believe how much better I feel than I did when I started  this lifestyle change.
 Amazing.
 
July 16, 2013
This  is still great reminder to be happy!

July 16, 2014
Who knew that something so simple as an empty book could be filled with precious memories.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I would enjoy the fresh veggies all the time!