Thursday, July 2, 2015

A Look Back

July 4, 2014
This year, as most years, we will spend our country's birthday at home. 
I love watching the fireworks displays on TV from the comfort of our house. 
Air conditioned house if we are lucky.
 Hopefully everyone remains safe and remembers that we are living in a tinderbox. 
 Won't take much to start a fire.
 
July 2, 2013
Miss Wanda  has become a Wellness Coach and continues to inspire others and leads by example. 

One day we WILL meet face to face.
I know it!

July 1, 2012
I love a good quote and this is a good one.

July 1, 2011
I whole heartedly think this song should be our National Anthem.
 


July 2, 2010
Baba wanted to go to the coast for the day in 2010, so I loaded her and our three girlies in the car and off we went.
 I can hardly believe that she is gone and that next month two of these girls will be moving away to college.


 July 8, 2009
Dexter was the first rabbit that came to be part of our family. 
These two guys are the latest.
 
 
 
Happy Thursday!


No comments: