Friday, May 8, 2015

A Look Back

It has been strange to have our two oldest children attend the same high school I attended. 
In the years since I was there, many things changed...no more lockers...no more intact mosaics in the campus circle...no more flower beds.
Cars are allowed to park on campus in places that are not meant for cars and our original mascot Moe was retired as not being appropriate.
Dana Hosfeldt Collins's photo.
The art teacher who created Moe passed away last week as well. 
 Time does indeed move on and things change, I suppose.
 
May 7, 2009
It boggles my mind that this post was when our son was ENTERING high school and in mere weeks our oldest daughter will be LEAVING high school.

May 9, 2010
This look back is appropriate for Mother's Day this weekend. 
 The truth has only become more evident to me since I first posted it!
 
May 9, 2011
This would still be done today given the opportunity.
 
May 9, 2012
Boy, do I remember this May
It was completely off the charts, crazy busy.
I am counting my blessings that while busy now, it resembles little of that year.
Although, I would like to see the green grass and water again.
 
 
May 10, 2013
Last night marked the final high school baseball game for my nephew.
I know it was an emotional game for parents and players alike.
This is one of my most favorite shots of Chris and baseball...his final high school game.
 
May 9. 2014
This is STILL what Moms want.
Time passes and many things change...but not everything.
 

No comments: