Thursday, April 30, 2015

A Look Back

April 30, 2009
Looking back at this recount of the 4-H fair makes me laugh!
I seem to think I am busy this year with life, but I was a crazy woman back then! 
I still remember pulling Lollipop Pop (she was Sweet Pea then) out of school one day to bake her fair entries because she had so many! 
Good Grief!
This year, one child entered the photography competition and that's it.
We were involved in making the 4-H Club's banner and that is now complete.
The theme is "Chicks Dig It"

 It will be a little more hectic when we add a decorated cake and a show rabbit to the mix in a couple weeks for our local fair, but my crazy days are behind me...well at least when it comes to 4-H.


April 29, 2010
This was one of my two giveaways I tried. 
TPW_8645
 I had grandiose plans that it would bring oodles of viewers and followers to my blog. 
 It didn't.
It's okay.
 My Mom's cards are still my favorite gift to give people though and to have had Pioneer Woman mention them way back when was awesome too.

April 29, 2011
This sentiment seems to be consistent each year about this time!
 

April 29, 2012
 I love the idea of no TV and would love to try that for a month this summer with my family. 
It was a good way to budget my computer time, though.

April 29, 2013
 Boy do I miss having the Iris Farm down the street. 
 It was such fun to see at this time of year.
The family relocated their business to Idaho and this is what the former field of color looks like today...same spot.
 Makes me sad.
I even miss the old barn.

April 29, 2014
Hummingbirds are in abundance again this year. 
They are persistence and VERY vocal when their feeders are empty, though.
They face the window and chatter at me.
 I feel like I am being told off or yelled at. 
 Actually, I think I am.
 
Happy Thursday!



No comments: