Friday, April 17, 2015

A Look Back

April 16, 2009
I still agree that 4 is still a pretty perfect and magical age.
 
 

April 17, 2010
This post is the perfect example of why I choose to blog. 
 I had completely forgotten this incident and it brought me to tears.
 
 
 
 

April 17, 2011
I think the girls were amazed that I actually drove the car on the lawn and under the tree for this.
Fun stuff.

April 15, 2012
Sugar Plum Fairy is exhibiting 5 of her photographs at this event this weekend. 
This year, the 4-H Fair is being held in conjunction with the Antique Farm Show in Tulare.

http://www.antiquefarmshow.org/
 I am excited the much more of the public will be seeing the hard work these 4-H members put into their projects. 
In recent years, the attendees have dwindled to mostly family members. 
If you are in the area, stop on by and support these kidnicks.
I know it will be appreciated.

April 17, 2013
Another reason this here blog comes in handy.
  Ending my dilemma of deciding what I'm making for breakfast
 Guess what in on today's menu?
 
April 17, 2014
Camping on the trampoline is one of our favorite things to do.
Can hardly wait until school is out or a free weekend appears again.
 
Happy Friday!

No comments: