Thursday, March 5, 2015

A Look Back

March 5th?
Already?
  Has anyone seen the entire month of February? 
I seem to have missed it. 
Yikes!
Here's a peek at what was happening around these parts in March for the past few years.

March 4, 2009
We don't have a child in band this year for the first time in many moons so I am missing the CMEA Festival this year. 
 Crazy to look back when Shaggy was in the 8th grade and Lollipop Pop (who was Peach Blossom) a mere 6th grader.

March 8, 2010
Ah, yard sales when one lives in the country. 
 Hauling EVERYTHING to one's parents' home in town. 
I must say once it is all set up, people watching is the best and this sale was to help fund a trip to the East Coast.
Well worth it!
[IMG_0508.JPG]

March 5, 2011
This was back in the dark ages when I tried to boost comments on this here blog with contests.  Didn't work. 
 Denice's business is still flourishing though and can be found here now.
Since this post, she has also established another business...photography... and she is the one who took Lollipop Pop's senior pictures in Colorado last year.
The video mentioned is still worth a watch and if found here.

March 5, 2012
I can hardly believe that my nephew's wedding to his beautiful bride was so long ago!
Although, they now have twins who are running around, so I suppose time has just flown...as mentioned in the beginning of this post. 
Never ceases to amaze me, though. 
I love fun hostess gifts and this was one.
(And the families have meshed nicely)


March 4, 2013
My daffodils have not begun to bloom this year, but it won't be much longer, I am sure. 

March 6, 2014
While we are already in the midst of Lent, this is still a beautiful reminder of what we might give up.













 



















 



No comments: