Monday, February 16, 2015

Happy Birthdays...kind of.

Presidents Lincoln and Washington birthdays have been lumped together for the most part for the sake of long weekends.
Today, I will follow suit with some pictures when Chris, (aka Shaggy) went to Washington DC as a 7th grader and Lollipop Pop went two years later.
Such fantastic trips!


Cody, Brandon and Chris 2008
Lollipop Pop 2010

Happiness and moral duty are inseparably connected.
~George Washington






Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
Abraham Lincoln
 
I posted about Lollipop Pop's trip...Day 1, Day 2 and Day 3 if you are interested.










3 comments:

Michelle said...

D.C. is such a great place to visit.

Melinda said...

We have an amazing history in America. I love that Abe Lincoln quote!

klutzymama said...

My girl is going to DC in June...I so wish I was going with her! Not only because I'd love to see all of the historic sites but because I can't stand that she's going so far away without me!!