Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Easy Valentines

Just a quick check in this morning with a couple of super easy Valentine ideas, in case you are in need.
If you are the Mama of a child in my daughter's class...shhhhh......
I have never been a huge fan of candy Valentine's...seems I always raided my kids' stash and paid for it on the scale. 
 Sugar Plum Fairy likes making things, so it has always worked out well for us.
Check out a couple of things that we have made over the years....here and here.
This year, I showed her how to use Pinterest...yeah...might have created a monster with that knowledge. 
Anyway, she searched and pinned things she liked and then we sorted through the ideas. 
These cute pencil Valentines won and best of all, they are finished.
 
The girls both have a 4 day weekend coming up, so Valentine's Day parties are tomorrow. 
 I signed up to bring water to my youngest's class but wanted to do something special. 
When I found these water bottle Love Potion labels, I knew they were just what I was looking for. 
Perfectly adorable, easy and....yes, DONE.
What are your favorite classroom Valenitine's?

1 comment:

Melinda said...

So cute! What fun ideas that don't involve sugar!