Friday, February 6, 2015

A Look Back

This week caught me off guard for some reason. 
Concerns at school...slight owies that required Mommytime , meetings, basketball games, unresolved insurance payments...you know the usual stuff.
 Here's a look at what was happening at the NutHouse over the past 6 years.
 
February 8. 2009
We don't have any cattle here now and I kind of miss it, although the last one we had was a noisy bawler...all...the...time.
It was pretty cool to have babies born for our kidnicks to witness on several occasions.
[IMG_2462.JPG]
 
February 7, 2010
This is back when I joined linky parties and didn't know how to make links without the full address typed out. 
I felt excited and proud to be mentioned on "famous" blogs.
The links are no longer there, but this is what I posted and was mentioned by them.
February 6, 2011
Hmmm...seems I was happy to see the sun 5 years ago. For the past two days we have been approaching 80 degrees...not rain....no snow in the mountains. 
I would still have cheered the Colts, though.

February 6, 2012
This Valentine craft was a favorites for a couple years. 
What a great way to use up those broken crayons and create something kids loved.

February 5, 2013
I just re-listened to this video that includes words read by Paul Harvey on
It is just as powerful as it was two years ago.
 
 
February 4 and February 6, 2014
It would appear that this time last year, I was looking back as well...
to the Blue Angels  when my oldest and youngest were much younger and shorter...
 
 
...and Norway
before any of our kidnicks had entered the world...although one was on his way.

 
Fun memories.
Happy Friday!
 
 
My Daily Three Gratitudes
13. Caring teachers
14. The promise of a rainy weekend.
15. Homemade Hummus
 
 

No comments: