Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sunday Truism

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart.
~Author Unknown
 
After the San Francisco Giants won the World Series, our local chocolate store created these.
 I knew my Dad would love them...his team, a pretzel and chocolate. 
What's not to love?
http://www.staffordsfamouschocolates.com/landing_grid/homepage/
Anyway, Sugar Plum Fairy agreed so off we went. 
She delivered the treat to her Grandpa and away we went.
Several days ago, I was asked to give my daughter this cute box.
Inside, she discovered this.
She spread out the letters and was lost. 
 I peeked at the answer and asked her if she has given Pepe anything recently. 
Her eyes lit up and from "chocolate bat", she was off to the races!
"Thank you for the chocolate bat.
You are awesome,
Love Pepe"
 She loved it! 
What a treasure he created for  his youngest granddaughter.
I have a pretty awesome Dad if you ask me!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

What a special thank you from him.