Thursday, July 10, 2014

What's Your Language?

I was recently reading the blog written by a dear girl. 
Abiel Locke It Up touches on things that make me think. 
She offers a wonderful insight to life's questions and is wise beyond her years. 
Anywhoooo....
Not too long ago, Abiel wrote about "Love" and reminded me of the 5 love languages...
 
Quality Time, Touch, Gift Giving, Words of Affirmation, and Acts of Service.  
 
After learning what languages each of her family members speak and how they relate to one another, I decided to take the test myself. 
 
 I am overwhelmingly "Words of Affirmation".
I mean, double the second and third place numbers. 
Wow. 
As I have been mulling this over, I see it, but hadn't realized just how deep it goes in me.
I am happier, kinder and do things better when I receive positivity. 
I have also ordered the book from my library to read further.
 Have you ever taken the test? 
It is quick and painless...and fun.
What language do you speak?

1 comment:

Cheltz said...

My love language has changed since I've been married. My Mom said the same