Friday, July 11, 2014

A New Summer Recipe

I am always on the lookout for new recipes to help me stay out of a rut. 
 It seems that in the summer I have a harder time coming up with menus, but Skinnytaste is coming through for me more and more often.
 I made her Slaw recently and this week made her Asian Drumsticks.
I had forgotten how much kids like drumsticks and these fit the bill. 
I was a bit leery of the Sriracha in the marinade and went a bit light on it, but will add more next time.
I might even add a bit of fresh ginger.
I used my grill pan and it was easy peasy and a hit with the  girls.
 
  What are your favorite recipe sites?


2 comments:

Michelle said...

I use Allrecipes.com, quite a bit.

Ann said...

I really like The Reluctant Entertainer.

http://reluctantentertainer.com/