Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day and a Sunday Truism

Fathers every where will be celebrated today.
Just as they should be. 
 In today's society, I believe, fathers are not always appreciated for what they bring to the table. 
I readily admit that I am old fashioned in my thinking and so be it.
I married a man who provides for his family.
  A man who is not afraid of working hard so that we have a lovely home and food to eat. 
 He is not afraid to show his love for his children in public.
 I married a man who gave me the freedom and ability to a realize my dream of staying home with our kidnicks when they were born.
For all the things that he does and the person he is, I thank him.
Happy Father's Day!

Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope.
Bill Cosby
 
 
Father's Day 2012, 2011-1010

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks