Friday, April 11, 2014

Eclipses and Daughters

Our youngest is an adventurous sponge. 
She loves to explore, spend time outdoors and asks questions of anything and everything. 
Next week, she will be on Easter break. 
The other two kidnicks have already had their Spring Breaks, so it is her turn. 
 I was thrilled, weeks ago, when I read about the Blood Red Moon.
  At the time, I knew nothing about it.
 Since then, I found this terrific explanation as to WHY the moon will appear red during the total eclipse. 


There will be three more in the next two years.  
 I have also been reading about what these mean in the religious community. 
 A friend shared this site which states...
"Seven back-to-back, blood-red moons have fallen on the first day of Passover and Sukkot, with the eighth time coming in 2014 and 2015"
This refers to the one next week. 
 There are also oodles of suspicious sites that claim the end of the world and the end of Israel. 
Be careful in doing your research.
I pray none of that happens because I really am looking forward to spending an evening gazing at the sky with my youngest. 

1 comment:

klutzymama said...

Very interesting...I knew nothing about that either. Love that you have an adventurer!!