Saturday, April 26, 2014

A Mystery Reader and Spots

 We all love Sugar Plum Fairy's teacher. 
She was doing her student teaching in the same classroom when Lollipop Pop was in the 3rd grade.
  I adore small country schools. 
 Anyway, she is a terrific teacher...she is kind, soft spoken, challenges her students and guides them well.
In November,  I was the Mystery Reader in the class.
Yesterday, Lollipop Pop was. 
 The class will be going on a field trip to the zoo soon and this book seemed to fit the bill perfectly. 
Since I am not a baker, I purchased sugar cookie dough and searched for mini M & M's. 
Apparently, they are not readily found in our town, but I did find these mega morsels. 
 They must be an inch across! 
 I decided they would make the perfect spots on the cookies.
 The kidnicks were happy with the book, the reader and the treats.

No comments: