Saturday, February 15, 2014

A Week of Valentines for my Hubby

Hubby and I don't go hog-wild and buy roses or chocolates or 6 foot teddy bears for each other for Valentine's Day. 
 We always surprise each other with a card with I adore.
I have every one he has given me for the last quarter century.
This year. because life has been hectic and a bit stressful, I wanted to do a bit more but not spend a ton of money and have him remember it. 
This hit the nail on the head.
 







 

Each morning, before he got up  or was in the shower, I snuck an item into his truck.
Several mornings were at zero dark thirty so the pictures are bad, but you get the idea.
 It was fun to plan and put into action. 
And he knows that I truly cherish and love him every day of the week.
Sometimes I forget to remind him of that, but I vow to be better.
Truly.




2 comments:

Michelle said...

These are great!

Country Gal said...

I love this idea! How fun!