Monday, January 20, 2014

Prayers and Sons

I discovered a list of "10 Prayers for Your Son" over the weekend. 
With Shaggy heading back to college this morning after a month at home over Christmas break, I though it good timing.
 
May my son be strong and courageous and not fear or be in dread, for it is You, Lord, our God, who goes with him. You will never leave him or forsake him
(Deuteronomy 31:6).


May my son listen to the way of wisdom and be led in the paths of uprightness
(Proverbs 
4:11).




 Lord, be with my son in trouble; rescue him and honor him
(Psalm 91:5).


May my son think on whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is commendable; if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, may he think about these things
(Philippians 4:8).

We love you Shaggy and know you can accomplish great things.
Stay safe, study hard and know that you are treasured beyond measure

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Obviously a young man much loved and treasured by his parents.