Friday, December 27, 2013

The End of Advent

When I began our current Advent Calendar tradition, I hoped it would create beautiful memories for Sugar Plum. 
What I had not expected, but have been moved by, was what I would receive.
 When a little girl opens a simple slip of paper, reads the words and literally jumps for joy before running into your arms with a hug and a "thank you, thank you, thank you".....well, it is priceless.

Day 22 - Take a drive and look at Christmas lights after Mass.




 
Day 23 - Make and decorate Christmas Cookies with Lollipop Pop.

























Day 24 - Make a birthday cake for Jesus.





















 
Technically Advent ends at midnight, I always add Christmas Day as well.
 Day 25 - Sing Happy Birthday to Jesus.
 
I can hardly wait until next year!



1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wonderful family memories being made!