Monday, December 2, 2013

Superman and a Dog Loving Girl

My hubby catered to my every whim this weekend.
My goal was to get the tree up and the house decorated inside and out before Monday. 
While I started on the inside, he cleaned out rain gutters and hung the outside lights
 
.
  He was my hero. 
Truly. 
 He didn't question my frantic lunacy...and there was plenty to go around.
Miss Sugar Plum Fairy helped me greatly but also made time to put on a show for us with Maddie. 
I tell you, this girl has a love for animals that is unparalleled.

And her love is returned ten fold.
  Pretty nice weekend around these parts.
   
 How about you? 
What went on in your world?
 
 

 

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Decorating here as well. Glad it is finished!

twistedfencepost said...

Gurl, my life is so full that I can't remember what went on this weekend. Let me think....
No decorating yet, but church and church and visiting with friends and a bible study saturday night. Oh my goodness we stay busy. I've also, along with my oldest son, taken on the challenge of teaching a friend how to play guitar. So add atleast a couple of practices per week to my already busy life. But he is a joy to be around so it's really a lot of fun. We started around the beginning of November and he wants us to learn a Christmas song to perform at church in the next couple of weeks. Wish us luck!