Saturday, December 7, 2013

A Gorgeous Gift Idea

My Mom and my sister are extremely creative and talented. 
The both knit beautifully...my sister teaches a knitting class. 
Mom even spins her own yarn as well as teaches workshops in that arena....seriously awesome.
My sister made several Infinity Scarves and tried her hand at selling them this year.
 I planned on doing this post days ago, but the week got away from me and she only has four left.

  Each scarf is about 6 inches wide  and 3 - 3/12 feet in diameter.
This makes them ideal for looping twice around the neck. 
The yarn is a wool/acrylic blend and should be hand washed and then set flat to dry.
The colors remaining are dark gray, tan, teal and a beautiful royal blue.
Each scarf is $42.00, plus shipping and would make a fantastic Christmas gift.
If one of my readers orders a scarf, I will pay for your shipping. 
How's that?
 
 If you are interested, please leave a comment with your E-Mail and we will contact you.
Thank you.

No comments: