Friday, September 13, 2013

Whew!

dis·com·bob·u·late  (dskm-bby-lt)
tr.v. dis·com·bob·u·lat·ed, dis·com·bob·u·lat·ing, dis·com·bob·u·lates
To throw into a state of confusion.
 
 This has been how I have felt all week long. 

Golf matches on Monday and Tuesday. 
Band practice on Monday night when it has been on Tuesday night since I went to high school. (This was changed so juniors and seniors could go to college night...see next gripe... which I actually appreciate...just messed with my brain)
College night in a neighboring town...after the golf match in a different neighboring town.
An 8 year old who woke up shrieking in the middle of the night on Tuesday with a painful kink and knot in her neck. 
Stayed home from school on Wednesday.
Cried most of the night Wednesday night again.
Neck finally popped around 2:00am Thursday morning. 
Felt better. 
Not better enough to go to school on Thursday, however.
Brownies to be made for Lollipop Pop. 
No chocolate in the house. 
To the store.
 And to the school to pick up 8 year old's  schoolwork and homework.Discovered chocolate in the freezer.
High School Football game on Thursday night instead of Friday night.
I have not known if I am coming or going.
I have not been this grateful for a Friday in a long time.
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I have to admit I don't miss those days of running youngsters here and 'yon. :)