Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I'm a Proud Daughter

This man is a bike rider. 
This man, between 1994 and 2009 rode 65,000 miles
This man continues to ride between 3500-4000 miles a year. 
 This man had heart surgery last October. 
This man got a new, fancier, schmancier bike and is back up to riding at least 100 miles a week.
I must share this as well. 
These photos were taken by my Mom. 
Mom took a photography class and I am hoping she will let me share some more of her submissions.
There are some gorgeous ones. 
These pictures were taken for an assignment that showed motion in the background. 
She took these after Dad had returned from a ride. 
He then went back and forth on their road while she snapped pics...
He added several more miles. 
What a guy!
(You can click on Dad to the right under labels for more post on Dad)
 

2 comments:

Rebcam said...

LOVE!!!!!

Liz N said...

That is awesome Jen! Love your Dad! What a legend!