Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I Want One

 I was having lovely lunch last week with my Mom and she asked me now that Shaggy is at college and the girls are back in school, what was I going to do for ME. 
Well, I AM going to make a clothesline. 
 I have always wanted one. 
I am wondering if I can make this as well.
  Isn't it the most fun piece of sculpture ever? 
 



















It was done by Artist Mehmet Ali Uysal for the Festival of the Five Seasons in Belguim.
It just makes me smile...every time I see it.
 

2 comments:

Cheltz said...

That is pretty fun :).

twistedfencepost said...

I'm with you.....that just makes me smile!!
I have a clothesline. My favorite is to hang bedding out to dry. The bedrooms smell so fresh for days after remaking the beds. I can't just wash them and put them away, they have to go on the bed while they're till warm from the sun. ;)