Monday, July 29, 2013

Girls' Day

Friday, I took Sugar Plum Fairy school shopping...is begins in two weeks. 
Usually, I take one child at a time....it was much easier when Shaggy and Lollipop Pop were little.  They each got to choose their lunch restaurant and it was a day spent one on one. 
It was always one of my favorite days of the year.
  Well, this year, we made it a girls' day.
Lollipop Pop was allowed to come but the shopping and lunch choice was all Sugar Plum Fairy's.  We played around and laughed and enjoyed each other. 
 
 
The fashion show for Daddy is always fun and full of goofiness.












I can hardly believe that summer is very nearly OVER!


 
 

1 comment:

Country Gal said...

What summer's over? Wowsa - I better start thinking about school! That went way too fast! PS - those gals of yours are adorable!