Saturday, June 8, 2013

WHEW!

Back in March, I felt as though I was in the midst of  the calm before the storm. 
 I have emerged on the other side of the storm, thankfully.  
As predicted, I am a year older.  
Our son has been confirmed in our church and graduated from high school.
All of the Auction/Dinners were successes.
The goats have a new home and are certain to be Mommies again very soon.
We have a 16 year old living in our home again.
While I survived,  the hard drive on our computer did not.
  It died yesterday. 
Yup.  
The girls and I went to the coast for a couple days earlier in the week and I must say that watching the temperature rise  on the car  when coming home was not fun.
Today we might top out at 113!  
I texted my sister in law earlier today asking for a favor.  
She said she was at the baseball tourney.
The same baseball tourney that Shaggy played in for the past 4 years.
The same tourney that he is no longer playing in.
While I am at home bemoaning the fact that my computer bit the dust, I could be sitting in the blazing hot sun...I am grateful for small things!  

1 comment:

Cheltz said...

Hooray! Now you can enjoy the summer? As soon as you've got your hard drive sorted out?