Thursday, June 6, 2013

One more Graduation Post...but not MY child


This beautiful young lady is my niece.  

She is now officially (at least after her brother graduates tonight) in high school! 
 HOW can that be?  
She was JUST born!  
Miss Emily is talented, very smart, dedicated, pretty, funny and very kind.  
She was the youngest grandchild in the family until Sugar Plum Fairy came along and she stepped into the role of older cousin to a "T".  
I forgot mention that she is also very patient.
While I missed her graduation this week, I am so very proud of the young lady she is becoming and I have no doubt that she will excel in high school.
Not walking in the footsteps of her big brother, but making her own path alongside.

1 comment:

Cheltz said...

I was going to say, she looks so young for graduating high school :). But starting high school is exciting -- congratulations!