Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Fun Field Trip

Last week, I had the pleasure to accompany Sugar Plum Fairy on  her field trip.  We took a bus to the Monterey Bay Aquarium.

I went on this trip before, when Lollipop Pop was in the same class way back when. 
 My baby was 6 months old at the time and it was the first time I had left her for the day. 

Time sure has flown.


There were children who had never seen the ocean. 
That is always fun to witness.  
They played and touched and explored and learned.




I asked her, when I saw this photo, if she was pretending she was in the kelp forest...
Somewhere, I have this same photo with her sister as the pearl.
The anemones and jellyfish were my favorites.




Spending the day with this  child and being part of a wonderful memory that she made was magical.



No comments: