Friday, February 1, 2013

Birthday Antics

Sugar Plum Fairy is one of the most thoughtful and clever people I have ever known.  
Her Daddy's birthday was last weekend and when she asked him what he wanted, he stated "Just a birthday with this family".  
Her little mind went to work in planning the entertainment.  
She drew a donkey and made 5 tails.
  


We hung it up and I told her we could use tape instead of pins since I wasn't keen on pushing pins into my door.   
Tape the Tail on the Donkey was born and enjoyed by everyone. 
 



The prize she gave to the winner were kisses.  
She also decided the birthday boy should received kisses.

We then enjoyed the annual Lemon Meringue Pie although this year's was made by the birthday boy himself.  
The Birthday Lemon Meringue Pie that had been prepared by our eldest daughter and Moi was actually Lemon Meringue Soup...neither of us can figure out what we did wrong.  
Oops.
Thankfully I have a husband who rocks!  


Happy Birthday!


5 comments:

Cheltz said...

Lemon meringue pie is a tradition in my husband's family too. I had never even eaten it before! And mine does not always turn out either :(. But your husband's looks perfect!

Chris Camarena said...

What a blessed man. Happy Birthday my friend.

Chris Camarena said...

What a blessed man. Happy Birthday my friend.

twistedfencepost said...

Happy birthday to your hubby!!
I love the donkey and the fact that everyone had so much fun.
That pie looks yummy. Sorry yours did not turn out well. I hate it when that happens!!

twistedfencepost said...

Happy birthday to your hubby!!
I love the donkey and the fact that everyone had so much fun.
That pie looks yummy. Sorry yours did not turn out well. I hate it when that happens!!