Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Send a Soldier a Valentine

Our Community Service Project in 4-H decided to send American soldiers cards to be delivered in time for Valentine's Day. 
I chose A Million Thanks to help with this endeavor. 


I had a good time reading the encouraging and heartfelt words that were written by kids as young as five.


Even if you are unable to send a card for Valentine's Day specifically, you are always encouraged to send a note of thanks or appreciation any day of the year.  
The link above will answer any questions.  
Adopting a soldier is something I am currently looking into as well. 
Sometimes a simple card or note reminding a soldier away from home that he or she is thought of can make all the difference in the world.
Will you join us?

3 comments:

Michelle said...

What a great cause.

twistedfencepost said...

Well I have missed the Valentine deadline, but I've saved the link to my favorites.

Country Gal said...

What a great idea!