Tuesday, January 8, 2013

2012 in a Nutshell

While I was reading over this blog for the year, I thought it might be fun to compile a list of my personal favorite posts each month. 
I hope you enjoy as well.
 
 At the moment we have no chickens and that makes me sad...we WILL have more...might have one less dog in the bargain, though.
Our first year of collecting eggs was a great success and there is nothing quite like a fresh egg.

When I saw that my brother in law had done this, I smiled. 
 He is the best!


March has never been the same since I visited this castle.

Last April was a tough one. 
Our son lost a friend. 
 I also watched as he gained a family of brothers.
 

Compliments that came my way during BootCamp were nothing short of mind boggling.  I am forever thankful.

This family vacation rocked! 
 It was fantastic!

As you can see, so much of last year was about my transformation.  This month ended the competition, but began a life long  way of life and several new and very dear friends.


A new sport for Lollipop Pop was so much fun!

Camping in the mountains always makes me calm and at home.
This was no exception.

Having my parents take this trip shortly before his successful heart surgery tops the entire year.

This was just the coolest thing!

Christmas spent with our entire family was magical and I feel so blessed.

4 comments:

Sandy Addison said...

what an awesome reflection on your year!

Michelle said...

What a great year for you and your family!

Denice said...

Loved every one of these posts...you guys have a lovely life :)

twistedfencepost said...

You guys definitely had an action packed year. Life is good!