Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Popcorn Snowman Gift

I love when I find a cute, easy and inexpensive gift idea! 
The problem is that I can not find the blog in which I first saw these.  Please accept my apologies if it was yours...let me know so I can give you credit. 
I downloaded the adorable snowman face onto white card stock from here
After cutting the face out, I wrapped it around a microwave popcorn packet and taped it together. 
Stick a pair of gloves  to the top for his hat,(I picked 4 pair up at Target over the weekend...$1.50 for 2 pair)...add an embellishment of ribbon...a bit of flannel and a button form his scarf (which I had) and you are done!
I think I know four little boys who are going to enjoy receiving these in a gift basket.


 

3 comments:

Michelle said...

This is so very cute! I will have to do this next year!!!!!

Becky said...

And I love it when you share all the cute ideas you either come up with or find elsewhere.
These are adorable!

Melinda said...

Adorable! Wish I could say the idea was mine! But I can't wait to borrow it!