Sunday, December 9, 2012

My Babies all Dressed Up

Last night was the Christmas Ball in our town.
Actually, the dance itself is held in another town but attended by all three high schools in our town...as well as two other small high school in a neighboring town. 
Suffice it to say that if you want to eat out or rent a limo on this night for yourself...don't. 
Stay home, rent a couple Christmas movies and relax.
This is the big thing in our parts and Lollipop Pop and Shaggy both attended.
Shaggy was driving two other couples and eating at his date's home. 
Lollipop Pop went the limo route and met at a friend's home with 13 other decked out teens. 
Both returned safely last night and thankfully the fog stayed at bay until this morning.   Shaggy left an hour or so before his sister, so any  chance of a photo together of them was a mute point. 
So I worked with what I had.
 This young lady was stunning, if I do say so myself. 
Over the last month or so, I have also discovered that she is most definitely related to her Great Grandmother...she blinks in pics...she will also never speak to me again if I share those here.
This boy of mine continues to make me cry when I think of him being a senior.  It just makes me sad....and happy....and proud. 

4 comments:

Michelle said...

You have beautiful children!!

Cheltz said...

I can't even imagine my kids being that old, but I guess it must happen -- congrats!

Melinda said...

Looking good! PS- I understand the tears.

Becky said...

I know how you feel. Mine is so close I'm already starting to tear up. **sniff***