Monday, December 31, 2012

Already?

I can not believe that today is the final day of 2012!
As I slowly remove the Christmas decorations, I have added a couple winter/New Year's items...

 

New Year's Printable

 Sugar Plum Fairy asked to do a New Year's craft yesterday so we printed numbers on card stock, cut them out and painted them with glitter glue.  They are taped to the mirror and I offer you a magnificently horrid photo...sorry.
I also discovered a great way to save and showcase the Christmas cards we receive each year...I am excited to go through these books every year and see how friends and family have changed and grown.



We are staying close to home tonight and I will actually make an honest attempt to stay awake to ring in the New Year. 
How about you? 
What ever you are doing, stay safe and have fun!

2 comments:

Cheltz said...

Sounds like a good, relaxing day. Good luck making it to midnight!

Denice said...

Enjoying the sweet sounds of my offspring. Have a great New Year.