Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Our Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving has come and gone and the speed in which it happened has left my head spinning.
We spent the morning and early afternoon with my Hubby's family.
 
 My eldest sister in law hosted the dinner in her home and she prepared a super yummy ham and turkey. 
 
There were fantastic sweet taters and my brother in law Mike's world famous mashed potatoes...probably not world famous, but given a bit of time, they would be.
 
My other sister in law and I took food and we spent the next several hours eating and visiting.




Wine and a pretty table...

Funny faces and cousins...


Photo albums of homeland were viewed and enjoyed.


Then the football game...
 





















 
 
                                    
Strategies were discussed...

The dog was an added bonus.
 
It was a nice day filled with some of my favorite people.
 

2 comments:

Cheltz said...

looks like a delicious, relaxing day!

Michelle said...

This looks like such a fun group. I LOVE Grandma at the end giving the peace sign :)