Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Thank You

Thank you for your prayers and comments yesterday for my Dad...Mom and Dad were touched.
The test result wasn't ideal, but the issue can be fixed...just a little more intense than we had hoped for. 
Shaggy is turning 18 this week and I have prepared a slide show and found some treasures along the way.  This photo was Christmas or Thanksgiving when these boys still fit on laps.  They are both over 6' tall now and would break not only the chair, but Pepe's lap! 
 
May I also say that it is OCTOBER!!!!!
 
 
Temps even remotely CLOSE to 100* make me cranky.
I don't have time to be cranky, so please cool down...please....
 
 

10 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

How sweet your family is still wonderful older but together, I am sorry your dad has an issue - but glad it can be fixed. sandie

April said...

Encouraging news about your dad! Prayers will continue.

Michelle said...

Glad things are fixable! Prayers will continue!

klutzymama said...

Will definitely keep you and your dad & family in my prayers, Jen.

Jensamom23 said...

Thanks, my friend

Jensamom23 said...

Thanks, Sandy.

Jensamom23 said...

We appreciate them!

Jensamom23 said...

Thank you, Muchelle.

Cheltz said...

Sorry, I missed this, but it sounds like your Dad could still use some prayers! Best wishes!

Becky said...

May not be perfect news but it's good news. Love that happy picture!