Monday, October 15, 2012

Corn Maze

Yesterday, the girls and I went to our local pumpkin patch and ventured through the corn maze Miss Liz has.  Miss Liz has been a friend of mine for years and she has a wicked sense of humor and loves kids...each year, she comes up with and has her hubby execute new props for the maze. 
 
 


 At night, she has her high school son and his friends start a chain saw in the maze to scare the bejeebers out of people...yeah, well, we go during the daytime...we are chickens.
The kids and Mom in front of us were waiting at the maze entrance for someone to go with...they were so funny...
...they would go one way...
 
...and we would choose the other direction.   They were always so happy to see us when we met up again.
We ventured past the the witch crossing with no incidents and followed the bones....
 
 
but they did not always lead us to where we wanted to go.
 
I must say the graveyard always makes me laugh.....
 
 
Finally, we made it...unscathed!
 

6 comments:

Kim said...

I love corn mazes! That one looks like a lot of fun!

Michelle said...

Corn mazes kind of creep me out!

Denice said...

looks so fun!!

Cheltz said...

I went to a corn maze a week or so ago. This one has much cuter and fun props than ours did. And I think they're kind of creepy in the middle of the day--I'd never do it in the dark with chainsaws running!

Melinda said...

Fun! Would you believe I live in Iowa and have never been to a corn maze? Shocking but true. Some time soon I need to remedy that.

Becky said...

I LOVE corn mazes!
We go to one every year that's not far from out home. They have a hay ride out to the pumpkin patch where you pick out your pumpkin. Critters to feed. A pumpkin hospital where the little ones can pick out a small pumpkin to decorate and other things. I just love it. And would love to do something like that here on my farm.
Next year Boo may be driving the tractor for the hay ride for them.