Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Fall Mantle

My mantle is fairly shallow and I have a hard time squishing all the paraphernalia onto it that I want. 
I needed something that would elevate some small pumpkins and not take up too much space...so to the Dollar Tree I went.
 I found these little saucers and tall tea light holders and came home to glue them together. 
I then spray painted them copper.

  
What do you think? 
 
 
Autumn has caught us in our summer wear.
- Philip Larkin, British poet (1922-1986)




8 comments:

Karen Deborah said...

Looks so great!!

Michelle said...

This looks so good!

Emily Morgenstern said...

It looks fantastic!! I love the pumpkin stands. So clever!

~Emily @52mantels.com

Janet, said...

that is a neat idea! A while back I posted how I got old white vases and white saucers/bowls etc from the thrift store and made mushroom yard art. I love using things for what they are not meant to be used for.

Melinda said...

Wow! That's beautiful! I'm impressed! I haven't even thought about fall decorations yet!

Jerry E Beuterbaugh said...

Oh my, our kitties would LOVE playing around in your house! (LOL?)

Danice said...

Pretty mantel. I found you on 52 Mantels' Link Party :)

Becky said...

Very nice! I have only a few of my fall decorations out this year. I just can't find the time to decorate.