Sunday, August 19, 2012

Winners AGAIN!
















My hubby and Shaggy are on their way home today after a fantastic few days. 
The off-road race team that they pit for and work with won again!
Race-Dezert wrote a neat article and, yes, I am bragging.
The Freitas' are not only related, but they are truly one of the classiest, most gracious and kind as well as hardest working families around and to have our son involved makes this Mama proud and happy. 
The post below is the first one I wrote regarding Shaggy and racing. 
The passion he had then has only grown over the years. 

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats to them!

Julie {Another Chance Ranch} said...

YEAH!! Your whole family is full of winners!! ;)
Congrats to them, and to you as well!!

Becky said...

Congratulations!!
That looks like a lot of fun!! Have I told you I used to want to drive a dirt track car? I did. Many moons ago.