Monday, July 16, 2012

More LLU

Coach Dave has posted some of our Boot Camp success stories. I am honored to be in such good company.
I have had friends call and E-Mail me asking what my honest opinion of this program is.
I truly can not express the depth of gratitude I have.
Was it an easy journey? 
No way. 
In the beginning, justifying the time and energy I was spending on ME was hard.
It took and will continue to take my focus and wakefulness. 
It took and continues to take careful and thoughtful menu planning and planning of activity every day. 
The program is not a typical diet program.
It s 100% a lifestyle change that changed my life.
Is it worth it?
ABSO-POSITIVELY!!!!

8 comments:

Farmgirl Paints said...

off to check them out. good job girl!

Farmgirl Paints said...

A-MAZ-ING!!!

Jensamom23 said...

Thanks, Becky!

Kimberly Rae said...

girl.... you did such an amazing job in Bootcamp.... keep up the GREAT work!!!!

Michelle said...

Awesome!!! You look great!

Janie Fox said...

You know how proud of you I am. You look awesome friend.

Denice said...

LOVE THE PIC! YOU TWO LOOK FABULOUS!AWESOME POST!

Becky said...

I'll bet your family is SOOOOO proud of you!!!