Friday, July 27, 2012

Baby or Toddler Gifts





I have introduced you to my friend Denice before as well as her Etsy store with cute, handmade western baby items.  Well, I must tell you that she has opened her second Etsy store AND she is offering a 10% discount for her Grand Opening!
This is how Denice described Silver Spoon Baby Co.

Welcome to the Grand Opening of Silver Spoon Baby Co....my second store on Etsy. This is a modernized branch off of my company Hi Ho Silver Spoon. Here you will find baby items made with fabrics from designers like Amy Butler, Joel Dewberry, Heather Bailey and more. These products are designed simply in modern and contemporary styles. Follow me on Facebook for information about promotions and sales!


Here are a few of my favorite items in that store.
 SPECIALTY BLANKET In Amy Butler And Modern Fabric
Amy Butler Patchwork Blanket

TODDLER BLANKET In Joel Dewberry Aviary 2
                                      Toddler Blanket with Birds

STROLLER BLANKET In Joel Dewberry's Hand Picked Daisies
Hand picked Daisy Stroller Blanket

  Denice still has her first store open and it features a western and trendy vibe! She has now created some great, cost effective gift bundles that include shipping . Denice will also ship the bundle as a gift with a complimentary card. How's that for convenient!
 These are some of the fun ones that caught my eye.


 FREE SHIPPING- Premium Western Bib And Burp Cloth Set -Retro

                                                                 Bib Set

BARGAIN BABY GIFT- Pirates

BARGAIN BABY GIFT- Sweet Birdie

 


I hope you have a chance to take a peek at Denice's creations.
I know she will appreciate it as well.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

So cute! I love the pirate baby bundle.