Thursday, May 31, 2012

Spoiled

I am a truly blessed and spoiled girl.  Last week, my camera took a long and quiet rest.  I hoped it was the battery, but the camera repairman gave me good news...my battery charger works like a champ.  The camera bit the dust.  I had already designated my change can to a new camera fund, but on my birthday, my family treated me to a brand new Canon with a zoom lens!  Then, unbeknownst to anyone, my parents gave me an awesome macro lens!
WOWZERS!
 I took the zoom to my nephew's graduation and got terrific shots of tonsils from three rows back...
...a money lei that Sugar Plum Fairy was amazed by...
...sneaking kisses.

I took some great shots of Lollipop Pop and my niece doing flips in the pool over the weekend, but I fear if I post them, they will NEVER speak to me again. 
But...look at the drops of water in this picture! This is taken from the other end of the pool. 
I am amazed at these camera lenses...
I must go practice!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Photography is such fun!! Nice shots!

Becky said...

Oh yay! You are gonna have so much fun with that lens!!! I love mine!!