Thursday, May 17, 2012

My Mother's Day Card

I was selected to serve on a criminal trial jury this week in a nearby town. I am privileged to live in a country where this form of justice exists, but it has sure put a crimp in my plans for this week.  So, until I am back next week, I thought I would share what Sugar Plum Fairy wrote in a card she made me for Mother's Day.

Dear Mom,
You are the best mom in the whole world for many reasons. I love your rich dark chocolate cake you make for me. I'm glad you keep me safe wherever I go. You even make me feel better when I'm feeling sad.  When I need help with my homework you always help me if you can.  If I ever need some clothes you get them for me.  You always answer my questions when I ask you one. You are the most perfect mom anyone could ask for.
Love,
Your daughter...
Happy Mother's Day!

I am truly blessed.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Jury duty is really interesting! I did it last year and actually learned a lot! Sweet words from your daughter!

Janie Fox said...

How sweet. I have never been on a jury and I hope I didn't just jinx meself!! i love Harry's Law. Is it anything like that??

Becky said...

What a sweetie she is!
I have been chosen for jury duty three times but due to cases being settled out of court or vacations or something else I have never been chosen to actually serve. Lucky me!

Denice said...

Too sweet of words......