Wednesday, May 9, 2012

May is Here

May is always a tad bit nuts around here and this year is no different.  We have had track meets,  


baseball games and the regular school/life stuff.  I am going on an all day field trip with Sugar Plum Fairy.  I am hosting a Mother's Day lunch here on Sunday.  Throw in a confirmation, a wedding, the local fair, a scary assignment in Boot Camp that involves a workout, a video camera and YouTube as well as a jury summons and you have the recipe for exhaustion.
All of the above is occurring within 10 days!  
Oh, and we have 6 adorable and very active puppies to sell.  I am so ready for summer vacation!


3 comments:

Denice said...

uh..you sound extremely busy....good luck with all of this..holy cow!

Becky said...

And I thought I was busy. LOL
Since I went back to work getting life back in order is a constant challenge. Last weekend nearly killed me. A farewell party, a birthday party at a friend's house and birthday party at my house, which meant I had to find time to clean my house and make pepperoni rolls along with washing clothes and getting things ready for the next week. I try to get as much accomplished on the weekends as possible so the weekdays aren't so hectic.
The puppies are adorable!

Melinda said...

Yep. Me too! How about a spa trip when we both survive May? Surely June will be easier - right?!