Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Easy and Inexpensive Teacher Gift

I am loving Pinterest. I know I am just scratching the surface of what it can do, but just helping me remember cool ideas, I love it!
Since I am at the beach as you read this (sorry...kind of), I did have to get Sugar Plum Fairy's teacher gift ready over the weekend.  I saw the basic idea here.

 The clay plant markers were featured on Lemonade Makin' Mama's blog and I have made them several times now.  Super easy, functional and pretty.  I added a neat basil plant, seeds and gardening gloves.  I had the metal pot and a wire basket to hold everything and was done in a flash.   
I also made up a batch of Garlic Ranch Pretzels for our Superintendent and Granola for the ladies in the office. 
All easy, inexpensive and DONE!

I am linking up to this fabulous blog this week...Check it out. Alicia is creative and super sweet!
lafamilia link

1 comment:

Becky said...

Love this idea! And I also love Pinterest!!