Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Our Easter

These kidnicks woke up to treats on Easter morning before we headed out to a beautiful Easter Mass.

We then travelled to my sister and brother in law's house for a wonderful and relaxing visit.  They live only an hour away and yet, we don't see each other nearly often enough.  My sis prepared a variety of wonderful quiches and roasted taters.  Along with some asparagus and fruit, we ate like kings...truly yummy!
I still have a difficult time believing that these kidnicks below were all born yesterday!  Seriously.




Sugar Plum Fairy searched for eggs in the afternoon and this year, found all but the two plastic ones the dogs discovered and ate. 
We are supposed to get more rain tonight and again later in the week, but right now, the birds are singing and the flowers blooming.

I love Spring.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

It is a wonderful time of the year. Great pics of your kids.

klutzymama said...

Jen, your kids are getting so big! Looks like a fantastic Easter. :)

Denice said...

Your iris is beautiful! I am glad your family had such a nice Easter.

Becky said...

I love spring, too! It's when everything begins anew. What a wonderful time to celebrate Easter.

Janie Fox said...

That candy would kill me .none in this house. U r are a strong woman!!