Saturday, March 31, 2012

I Encourage You

I have been reminded over the past week that life is very short and oh, so precious. As I was making breakfast this morning, praying for the families of two friends we lost, these words came to mind

The best things in life are nearest: breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you.
Robert Louis Stevenson

I encourage each of you to make the most of today and truly cherish those around you.

8 comments:

twistedfencepost said...

So true, Jen!
Life is just too short.

Amy Sullivan said...

I'm sorry for the loss of your friends.

Michelle said...

Sorry to hear about your loss. These words are so very true. Everything we need and hold dear are right before us.

Denice said...

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friends....life really is precious and we all need a reminder...THANK YOU for it!

klutzymama said...

So sorry for your loss Jen. I love that quote, it is so true.

Janie Fox said...

love the quote. hugs to you friend.

Tipper said...

Well said-I need to read that every morning!

Michelle said...

So sorry for your loss, and it is always good to be reminded to cherish what we have...thank you.