Monday, February 6, 2012

Valentines



 Last year, Sugar Plum Fairy and I made these...
for her classmates and I really loved them. A couple weeks ago I discovered these at Whipperberrry ,
and thought the way the crayons were tied to the card with twine was wonderful, so the wheels in my head began turning. I have converted a normally empty candy jar into a "broken crayon holder".
 I found foam hearts at Target's dollar area and Valentine pencils at the Dollar Store.  Sugar Plum Fairy wrote on each foam heart, Lollipop Pop punched two holes at the top to weave the pencil in and I tied the crayons on using the twine Mom made for me.
While updating an old favorite is great, having the Valentines finished and boxed for delivery is even better!!


6 comments:

Tipper said...

Such a cute idea!

momto8 said...

you have it together! the crafts look fun to make and receive!

Michelle said...

I love this idea. These are really cute.

Unknown said...

Okay people already said what I was thinking, they are so cute. How do you make them? Candy molds?

Denice said...

Adorable ideas!

Twisted Fencepost said...

How cute! And creative!!
Sometimes I really hate the fact that my kids are all too "old" for valentines.**sniff**