Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Friends and Baby Blankets

Update at bottom of post

I have mentioned my friend Denice here before.  She is the one with whom we had a
Pioneer Woman Dinner and the one who started her own business making goodies for babies.  Well, recently, she and her husband, along with their two boys, horses, dogs and cat up and left me! 


They had the audacity to move from California to Colorado! Thankfully, texting and E-Mails are available and have been in use abundantly since they left. 
Denice has been super busy in her new life.  They bought an awesome farmhouse that she is making their very own. 


In addition, to moving to a new state and all that that encompasses, Denice and Jason are anxiously awaiting a new addition..a baby girl in May! 


 HOW she has managed to add new items to her Etsy store, I have no idea...but she has and I must tell you that these are unique and very well made.  The blankets are luxurious and soft. (She made an adult size blanket that my family gifted to me at Christmas...wonderful!)
If you  have a new baby in your life or on the way, would you take a minute to peruse her store?  I know she would appreciate it a great deal. 

Thank You!

UPDATE!
Denice has just offered you free shipping through the month of February!  Just message her and mention The NuthouseFive before you place your order and you are good to go!  Thanks, Denice!




4 comments:

Denice said...

What a wonderful surprise! Thank you so much for including a snippet of my life to your ever so loved by me blog! Free shipping to any orders placed under your name.

Twisted Fencepost said...

Well I don't have any babies in my life, but if I did......!

Songbook said...

Sad when friends leave :(. I am checking out her store!

Michele said...

I'm sure you miss her very much! Thank goodness for internet and blogging, right? I wanted to thank you so much for stopping by Amy Sullivan's blog today and taking the time to leave an encouraging comment. It means so much to me.

xoxo michele