Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Weekends

I am still trying to post this from Monday...please bear with me and my lazy server...
I adore great weekends. We (I mean my Hubby)  moved the horses into the brand spankin' new arena to run in for the day. Chloe, the lighter one is beautiful when she runs..and fast. She needs work from a skilled horseman to ride...a "horse whisperer" is coming soon.  The darker horse, Hannah, is Chole's Mama and is mostly content to just be.
Poor Scout was minding his own business, just trying to be, when our new pup decided to see if she could climb a Lab...she could and did.
Bikes were ridden and when asked why it was left in the orchard, the answer was "because I was looking at the oranges". Makes perfect sense to me.
Shaggy and Lollipop Pop started school again on Monday after a wonderful 3 week break and 2012 has officially begin at the Nut House. 
I love perfect weekends.

4 comments:

Twisted Fencepost said...

2012...bring it on!! I have high hopes for this year. Am I being too optimistic?LOL
For some reason I didn't realize you had horses. Or I forgot. Or something.
That puppy is adorable!
I couldn't think of a better reason to leave the bikes in the orchard. Fresh oranges....YUMMMM!

Michelle a.k.a. Farmchick said...

That does look like the perfect weekend!

Denice said...

Oh my goodness...where have I been all week!!!! The arena is awesome....and the horse whisperer you will be so pleased with..if its who I think..Cheers to another fabulous weekend!!!!!

Janie Fox said...

Those horses, those dogs, those oranges...I wanna live there!